I always get excited when I hear people talking about centenarians, people who live to be 100 years old. I would be so excited to live to 100, in fact that is my goal I have set out to achieve. Therefore, it is great to hear from people like Dan Buettner who has spent many years […]
At Go Plant Based, we are devoted to fighting against dietary diseases, such as cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Our mission is to improve our world, one healthy person at a time.
To accomplish this amazing goal, we provide nutrition and diet related content geared towards educating YOU on how to live a healthier life.
It all starts TODAY!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and get our Guide to Better Health.
Doesn’t salad for breakfast sound amazing? 🙂 I know many of you may not get real excited about the idea of eating greens for breakfast. However, juicing your salad is a great way to easily consume a sizable portion of greens and other veggies without taking 30 minutes to chew it all up. Instead, let a juicer do […]
Kris Carr was so much fun to listen to and hear her story. She has a very positive outlook on life, while living with and fighting cancer. This interview was great to hear her journey and it is one that too many people can unfortunately relate too. You can find her on her website: kriscarr.com/ (make sure […]
- Grabbed dinner at Sutao tonight in PA. Started off with tofu and mung bean soup and had mooshu vegetables for the main entree. I used to really enjoy mooshu when I was youngerr and have not had a vegan version till now. It was absolutely delishes. #mooshu #vegetables #tofu #mungbean #noodle #soup #vegan #plantbased #nutrition #health #wellness #diet #whatveganseat Trent Lindsey
- Comfort food anyone? #cauliflower #alfredo #spinach #tomatoe #mushroom #asparagus #pasta Trent Lindsey
- Evan and I laughing and having a good old time eating our dairy free frozen treats topped with fruit and a touch of Oreos. So much fun ☺ Trent Lindsey
- The best part of eating plant based is having banana chocolate nice cream for dinner and loving every scoop! #banana #icecream #vegan #dinner #whatveganseat #veganfoodporn #plantbased Trent Lindsey
- I tried making sweet potato flatbread this week and it was awesome. Sure it takes time but it is far healthier than the tortillas at the store. Such an easy recipe as well. Simply a 1:1 ratio of sweet potato to flour. Give it a try! #sweetpotato #flatbread #whatveganseat #dinner #health #lunch #diet #wellness #plantbased Trent Lindsey
Most Often Discussed Topics
The work behind the scenes of Go Plant Based takes a lot of hard work and self-motivation. We are committed to creating great content for you to learn and educate yourself on nutrition and the plant based lifestyle. When self-motivation is lacking though, I think of the loved ones I have lost over the years due to a completely preventable dietary disease, such as heart attacks, cancer, diabetes and others. I am sure you can think of someone you have lost to one of these horrible diseases.
Click this link for - Sandy's Army - to learn more about my Grandma's journey and how she still motivates me every day. I hope you have someone that motivates you to be healthy as well! I ask that you "Join The Fight" to support Go Plant Based and motivate us to continue to create amazing content to help you along your journey.