I always get excited when I hear people talking about centenarians, people who live to be 100 years old. I would be so excited to live to 100, in fact that is my goal I have set out to achieve. Therefore, it is great to hear from people like Dan Buettner who has spent many years […]
At Go Plant Based, we are devoted to fighting against dietary diseases, such as cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Our mission is to improve our world, one healthy person at a time.
To accomplish this amazing goal, we provide nutrition and diet related content geared towards educating YOU on how to live a healthier life.
It all starts TODAY!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and get our Guide to Better Health.
Doesn’t salad for breakfast sound amazing? 🙂 I know many of you may not get real excited about the idea of eating greens for breakfast. However, juicing your salad is a great way to easily consume a sizable portion of greens and other veggies without taking 30 minutes to chew it all up. Instead, let a juicer do […]
Kris Carr was so much fun to listen to and hear her story. She has a very positive outlook on life, while living with and fighting cancer. This interview was great to hear her journey and it is one that too many people can unfortunately relate too. You can find her on her website: kriscarr.com/ (make sure […]
- I love stopping @gangsterveganorganics when I come to PA on business. Tonight I finally tried one of their raw burgers, the ODB burger. It was so good! I don't know what they marinate the kale in but it was delicious. I wish I had the recipe to try this when I am back home in AZ. Great job guys! Trent Lindsey
- This was dinner from a couple nights ago. I was so stuffed. I couldn't even eat it all. Do you think an entire butternut squash is too much? Then stuff it with backyard grown kale? So nutritious too. This recipe came from Dr. Fuhrman. His recipes are turning out great! www.goplantbased.info #plantbased #plantbasednutrition #whatveganseat #dinner #diet #health #healthyfood #vegan #vegannutrition #vegansofig #vegansofinstagram #butternutsquash #kale Trent Lindsey
- Salads make me feel great. What you see are the toppings but there is a head of romaine lettuce under there somewhere. www.goplantbased.info #salad #wellness #health #plantbased #vegan #plantbasednutrition #nutrition #whatveganseat #lunch #dinner #veganfoodshare #weightloss Trent Lindsey
- The picture Mary sends me of her snack today, which I assume she is sharing with the boys. I am so jealous! www.goplantbased.info #fruitjuice #banana #apple #plantbased #vegan #nutrition #wellness #fitness #weightloss #diet #health #whatveganseat #veganfoodshare Trent Lindsey
- Mary made up these deconstructed sushi bowls for lunch today. They were so incredibly good and will definitely satisfy a sushi craving. So glad she found this recipe. www.goplantbased.info #health #wellness #plantbased #plantbasednutrition #vegan #whatveganseat #lunch #dinner #nutrition #weightloss #diet Trent Lindsey
Most Often Discussed Topics
The work behind the scenes of Go Plant Based takes a lot of hard work and self-motivation. We are committed to creating great content for you to learn and educate yourself on nutrition and the plant based lifestyle. When self-motivation is lacking though, I think of the loved ones I have lost over the years due to a completely preventable dietary disease, such as heart attacks, cancer, diabetes and others. I am sure you can think of someone you have lost to one of these horrible diseases.
Click this link for - Sandy's Army - to learn more about my Grandma's journey and how she still motivates me every day. I hope you have someone that motivates you to be healthy as well! I ask that you "Join The Fight" to support Go Plant Based and motivate us to continue to create amazing content to help you along your journey.