I always get excited when I hear people talking about centenarians, people who live to be 100 years old. I would be so excited to live to 100, in fact that is my goal I have set out to achieve. Therefore, it is great to hear from people like Dan Buettner who has spent many years […]
At Go Plant Based, we are devoted to fighting against dietary diseases, such as cancer, heart disease and diabetes. Our mission is to improve our world, one healthy person at a time.
To accomplish this amazing goal, we provide nutrition and diet related content geared towards educating YOU on how to live a healthier life.
It all starts TODAY!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription and get our Guide to Better Health.
Doesn’t salad for breakfast sound amazing? 🙂 I know many of you may not get real excited about the idea of eating greens for breakfast. However, juicing your salad is a great way to easily consume a sizable portion of greens and other veggies without taking 30 minutes to chew it all up. Instead, let a juicer do […]
Kris Carr was so much fun to listen to and hear her story. She has a very positive outlook on life, while living with and fighting cancer. This interview was great to hear her journey and it is one that too many people can unfortunately relate too. You can find her on her website: kriscarr.com/ (make sure […]
- Happy Birthday to me 😁 I had a great time with my amazing wife at brunch today! #whatveganseat #veganfoodporn #vegan #plantbased #nutrition #health #wellness #diet #brunch @pomegranatecafephx #birthday Trent Lindsey
- As I drank my juice this morning I thought, "juice foam kinda resembles the foam on a latte" What do you think? Maybe I was just craving a latte? After all, I am on Day 7 of my juice cleanse. Every once in a while people ask me how to quit drinking coffee every morning. This is exactly how. Make up a tasty green juice and you will be more energized and thinking clearer than a coffee jolt ever could! Have a great night everyone! #jonnyjuicerchallenge #juicingallofjanuary #whatveganseat #veganfoodporn #vegan #plantbased #nutrition #health #wellness #diet #juice #juicefeast #kale #apple #cucumber #lemon #ginger Trent Lindsey
- #kaleyeah Need I say more? #kale #cucumber #apple #lemon #ginger #jonnyjuicerchallenge #juicingallofjanuary #whatveganseat #veganfoodporn #vegan #plantbased #nutrition #health #wellness #diet #juicefeast #juice #juicechallenge Trent Lindsey
- Loving the beet juice I have been drinking for dinner during the #jonnyjuicerchallenge. Thanks @jonny_juicer for the motivation. For those of you new to beets, keep in mind they are very detoxifying and can cause an upset stomach if you juice too much of it. Start out small and increase your dose once you are comfortable you can handle it. #juicingallofjanuary #whatveganseat #veganfoodporn #vegan #plantbased #nutrition #health #wellness #diet #juicefeast Trent Lindsey
- Can you get enough energy from drinking juice? This is a great question and the simple answer is YES! BUT, How many calories you drink will determine where you get your energy from. Initially, you will get all your energy from the calories in your juice. But what happens after that? Glycogen is used, which is the stored form of glucose, or blood sugar. This glycogen will be taken from our energy reserves from our skeletal muscles and our liver. But this may last us only 1 to 3 days. After that our body begins Ketosis, which is when fat is exclusively being burned for energy. This is what we are trying to achieve because this is when stored toxins in our fat cells begin to finally break down and get removed from our blood stream by the liver. The longer we are in a state of ketosis, between juices, the more we are able to detox, with the added benefit of losing some weight. Happy detoxing everyone ☺ And a big thank you goes out to @jonny_juicer for organizing the #jonnyjuicerchallenge and featuring me in his IG story. Welcome to all of my new friends here on IG and be sure to let me know of any questions you have in the comments below. #whatveganseat #veganfoodporn #vegan #plantbased #nutrition #health #wellness #diet #juice #juicingallofjanuary Trent Lindsey
Most Often Discussed Topics
The work behind the scenes of Go Plant Based takes a lot of hard work and self-motivation. We are committed to creating great content for you to learn and educate yourself on nutrition and the plant based lifestyle. When self-motivation is lacking though, I think of the loved ones I have lost over the years due to a completely preventable dietary disease, such as heart attacks, cancer, diabetes and others. I am sure you can think of someone you have lost to one of these horrible diseases.
Click this link for - Sandy's Army - to learn more about my Grandma's journey and how she still motivates me every day. I hope you have someone that motivates you to be healthy as well! I ask that you "Join The Fight" to support Go Plant Based and motivate us to continue to create amazing content to help you along your journey.